Attendees visiting Italy should be aware about Visa requirements, and should plan travel well in advance. Italy is a Schengen Country. For further information on obtaining a Visa, please check out Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Should a letter of invitation be required as part of a Visa application, please register and send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "SAT'12 Visa Invitation letter request" specifying in the body of the mail the following data:
• Full name (as written in the passport)
• Affiliation: organization/company name
• Mailing address and Fax number
• Birth date and Place of birth
• Passport number and Passport expiration date
For those with accepted papers, please include the title and all authors of your paper as well. Electronic letters will be issued promptly upon verification of paid registration. Original signed letter via regular mail has to be previously required.
Invitation letters will state the following facts:
• Conference dates, title, location
• Whether the requester is a committee member, speaker, presenter or attendee
• The requester has paid the required registration fee in full
Invitation letters will not be issued to requesters who have not previously paid the registration fee.